R/T Shift Problem

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 19:31:02 EDT

I recently installed an MSD 6A on my 99 R/T. Ran it for a week with no prob.
 This weekend has been really hot here, 110 degrees. The truck runs at about
210 when its this hot. Well when I floor it in first gear, it occasionally
misses the shift point. It always shifts by 5000 and three times in the last
couple days it has gone past 5000, up to 5300 by the time i let off the gas,
then it shifted. When it misses these shift points it runs like the engine
is cold, even though i am running ac and the engine is at 210. What I mean
is it runs a lot stronger than it usually does for the conditions. I have no
check engine lights or anything. Any ideas?
Aaron