93 for sale

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 22:01:11 EDT

Don't know if this is the place for it but I thought I would mention that I
have a 93 V6 extended cab Dakota for sale. 98,600 miles, one owner, air,
power windows and locks, I have a maintenance record I've kept since day
one. The truck is Emerald Green with the offroad appearance package (chrome
bumpers, running lights, light bar with lights), and towing package. This
truck is in very good condition. I am asking NADA average retail of $7,000.

Help me get my R/T.......