going to HOUSTON!!!!

From: steve reed (bby248@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 22:57:14 EDT

Hey....X-man here.

I will be traveling to Houston with 2-3 Daks from my area. Anyone else from
Ark or OK heading down?
My caravan will be leaving Fri morning and will be staying at the Cas Del
Mar in Galveston.
Anyone looking to travel or party with us....get with me.

Steve
95 CC 5.2 SLT Mopar....headers(ceramic coated),Mopar wires,Mopar 360 P&P
heads,Mopar cast valve,Mopar cast air cleaner,Mopar pulleys,R/T cam. 30 over
forged pistons,Centerline Aztec,
3" pipes(no cat),painted-smoothed bumper painted grill,Sir Michael's
rollpan. Pioneer 825,Cerwin Vega spkrs,Rockford Amps.
    2 DML stickers!!
Best run:
12.33 1000ft
84.4 mph 1000ft