Re: RE: Stereo install--attn Greg

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 23:26:50 EDT

Wow. did I go toooo delete happy and delete your post? Am I hearing
correctly? Putting the subs in the bed?

I'm guessing there will be some cutting involved. What are you doing, if
you don't mind a recap...
-Dester

PS. If you don't know me yet. I have a 97 cc v6 auto with a cutout in the
bed (www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html -then surf thru the sound
system page) with (currently) 2-12" audiobahn high excursions and an opti
2500 hitting 137.6 dB @ about 33-35hz...

Yes.. I know I need to make my box smaller so I become more efficient at
those high frequences like 60hz, but it's my daily driver and I like it loud
and low....