Re: poppin noise

From: Fastdak@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 10:59:12 EDT

Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 20:28:28 CDT
 From: "Wesley Beck" <dakotaslt99@hotmail.com>
 Subject: DML: Popping Noise

<< I have a 1999 CC SLT with 16K miles on it. It was wrecked at about 6500
 miles. Recently it started making a popping noise, but only when backing up
 with the wheels cut to the right and hitting the brakes. I can feel it in
 the floor when it does this. Could it possibly be the cab bolts that
 everyone was having problems with, or is most likely because of the wreck?
 If it is because of the wreck, where shoud I start looking because it is out
 of warranty? Oh yeah, it feels like it is coming from the front drivers
 side which is exactly where I got hit (broadside front drivers side tire).
 Keep in mind though, it just started about 600-700 miles ago.

 Wesley Beck>>
It could be your upper A arm is loose, mine did that and then it got worse and did it everytime i hit the breaks or turned but i fixed it myself.
FASTDAK
96 dakota cc