RE: eRam Arrival!!! attn: Bernd

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 12:30:13 EDT

Must be UPS...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Greig, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 8:18 AM
To: dakota
Subject: DML: eRam Arrival!!! attn: Bernd

Bernd,

 I just got the Super eRam here at work!!!! It's a good thing it was packed
up pretty good. The box was destroyed with one of the corners completely
torn open. Anything small that wasn't attached is gone now. In fact, the K&N
Gen II was hanging out of the box when the shipping guy brought it to me.
Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to install it until this weekend. I
have to go to Cananda tomorrow for a couple of days. I'll let you know how
it works out!!!

 -Doug Greig