Re: Adding Posi-track or sure-grip?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 11:17:14 EDT

    Check out http://www.ring-pinion.com/ Randy's carries Dana Trac-Locs
which are also Dodge's sure grips. Their prices are some of the best on the
web and their servive is great. They also carry different gear ratio's in
case
you decide to change your gears at the same time.
    When it comes time to install everything, find a shop that has done rear
axle installations before and offers a warranty. Insist that they replace
the
pinion bearings and ring gear bolts. Installation costs will vary by locale
and shop.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com