Re: DML

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 18:38:57 EDT

Richard,

I am in the same boat as you are. I got a 2000 4X4. I asked the very same
question a couple of weeks ago, and according to the people who replied
there WON'T be any problem fitting those bad boys on your Dak :-) Oh yea
welcome aboard.

Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180
t-stat, Autolite
3923's, more to come....

I have just joined the DML so I will first like to say hi to the members of
this great site. Second, I am wondering if there is any way possible I can
fit 32x11.50 BF Goodrich tires on a stock 4x4 without a lift. I am willing
to crank the torsion bars only an inch. Also if I put wheels with different
backspacing will this help my clearance of the new tires. Thanks for your
time.
PS I have a 99 V6 4x4 Intense Blue with lots of mods. Soon i will have a
website.