259 bucks for 4 bars? X-brace... ? haha

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 21:41:21 EDT

Wow, why don't you guys manufacture those 4 bars offered in that dakota
x-brace kit? It should be faily easy to make and drill holes for. I don't
see how anyone in their right of mind would pay 259 bucks (well, 220 bucks
if 15 people join the GB) for 4 bars and some bolts. hehe.. Maybe I need
to get into this manufacturing business. Seems rather profitable.

"sorry sir, we can only mark these items up 10,000%, no more, no less. hehe
-Deter