Re: Holley Dodge Show

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:58:42 EDT

I'll be there with the Barracuda and Ram.

My Dakota is not quite back together. Got the rear axle reinstalled and
currently messing with the front lift brackets. Still have to install the
remainder of the front suspension, 8 shocks, dual steering stablizer and
rims and tires (which I have yet to order). Then I have to trailer it down
to the exaust shop to have him remake the front y-pipe (with the lift
installed, the front drive shaft won't clear the big y-pipe they made 2
years ago). When all that is done, I still have to get it onto a front end
machine to have it alligned. Should be ready by the next Foxwoods meet.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM