Re: Re: DML : A-Hole Cop: now headlightcovers

From: Matt . (guynamedsly@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 10:44:25 EDT

Headlight cover arn't illegal here in Louisiana... I took a pair of clear
covers..used a vinyl lettering kit to put "The Heartbeat Stops Here" across
the turnsignal...the rest was painted intense blue with a space left clear
for the headlight to shine through..imho it looked pretty good...Chevy guys
didn't apprecite it though too bad for them lol