Re: TransGo shift kit was: installed msd digital 6+

From: Parrish, Robert (ParrishR@cadmus.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 12:30:22 EDT

That's a wise decision on your part, to have the TransGo kit installed
professionally. I was first told that I could do it "on ramps in my
backyard." After buying the kit , watching the video and reading the
instructions, I had serious doubts about it. Further research led me to a
professional installation which has resulted in a highly responsive auto
tranny. I was fortunate in that I found a shop owned by a drag racer. He
knew well what he was doing and often took the time to explain what he
was doing and asked me about things before he did them just to make sure
I got the kit just like I wanted it. When he was through, we went out for
a test drive and he was very impressed with Dak and the results.

will it chirp the tires?

Robert
Richmond, Va.