Re: RE: Wild Country Tires

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 19:29:00 EDT

> I don't have any personal experience with the Wild Country tires, but they
were on quite a few trucks around my area for a while. It is my
understanding that they were an "off brand" type tire. As you know, a lot
of the "off brand" tires are made by the major tire manufacturers.

> So many trucks running those tires must mean that the price is right or
the performance is right. Maybe, the price and performance is right.

I have always wanted a set of BFG Radial All Terrain on my truck, just not
sure I want to spend $500 on them. I priced the Wild Country tires and they
will run me about $350, mounted, balance, etc. I looked at the tread and
just still not sure about them. I really wish I could get some Hoosier
Radial All Terrain tires, but they dont make them anymore. After the factory
Goodyear Wrangler ATs wore out, I bought some Hoosier ATs and simply loved
them. The Dunlop Radial Rover RVs I have now arent bad either, just getting
bald :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6