Re: R/T difference Re: Jack

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 19:08:25 EDT

"Tim J Koth" <Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com> wrote:
>318 or 360. They are wonderful engines. I just find it interesting that with
>the exception of I think one DML poster, that everyone that has slammed the
>4.7 has never owned one. Personally I don't give a rats pointed little peter

I don't think people are slamming the 4.7. I know I haven't been. I
think it's a great engine. I'm just trying to clarify the difference
between comparing two engines, and comparing two drivetrains.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html