Re: R/T difference Re: Jack

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 04:27:22 EDT

Sorry Terry. I was ranting. I know you weren't slamming it but some have in
the past. Thats a statement I've been wanting to make for a while. I would
guess many of the same threads went on when the magnums hit the street and
most people still owned pre-mags. Actually, I just wanted to see how much
mileage I could get out of the rats pointed little peter line... :-) And it
ain't been doing too bad so far!