Going to MSd ignition-which coil?

From: David Axmann (bckpack@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 17:49:08 EDT

I'm getting ready to upgrade to the MSD 6A. I know that lots of DMLers
use the Accel super coil. I know that this is pretty much an oem,
epoxy filled, coil. My question is, is anybody using an MSD or other
coil? Everybody touts the universal harness as it allows easy changing
back to the stock ignition but I would also like to keep the stock coil
if I wanted to switch back for any problems. I'm not against using the
Accel as my coil, I'd just mount it in another spot. All things
considered, is one coil better than another?
Thanks
David