RE: trade in or sell

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 18:07:17 EDT

That is not always the case in selling a specialty or after market turnkey
vehicle. Depending the area of the seller and the intent of the buyer.

I sold a 2000 V6 Twin Turbo Roush Ferd Rustang for amount that you could of
bought a Saleen S-281 SC for and only advertised it for three days. It sold
quickly and the car is completely an after-market product from both Roush
Racing and seller adds ons. What sold the car was the TT and the Roush
aggressive package. If I didn't have that well, like other owners I would
of had a hard time to convince anyone worth buying.

Buyer demands. Look around and see what is selling in your area.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC