RE: WOW!!! Check out this '99 Dakota!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 18:44:32 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I've been off the list for a while recovering from surgery and all is going
well. I just had to reply to this e-mail. This is a very knowledgeable
guy. Loren and I have been corresponding on and off for a couple of years.
If my memory serves me correctly... he lives in Michigan and we met on the
"offroad list". He's pretty much figured out almost everything you can and
cannot do to a Dakota 4x4. Really nice guy... crazy off road... and
extremely helpful.

TTYL and sure glad to be back. :-)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd