Re: RE: trade in or sell

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 22:08:15 EDT

Is it just me, or is everyone trading in their trucks after 2 years?? Do they
really get that old?? Over 4yrs with the Vipertruck and I won't sell it for
nothing! Not even for that black RC R/T I got approved for last year that I
ended up turning down after it came down to the R/T or the Vipertruck. I'm
just too attached to the thing! Even if it has 82K on it and things are
beginning to rattle and leak. Just do what I do....replace the entire
drivetrain, lol.

-Austin
Vipertruck