Re: R/T difference Re:

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 22:27:15 EDT

"Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> wrote:
>Looks like the '00 RT found 10 extra ponies ;) or maybe DC played with the
>numbers??

The 00 R/T's are faster than the 99 R/T's, stock for stock. There's
no doubt about it, I've seen too many runs down the track by both to
be convinced otherwise. I know part of the reason is the 00 has a
smaller clutch fan. The 00 also has 24# injectors while the 99 has
19# injectors. That's okay, though, because mine will have balanced
and blueprinted 24# injectors too in a few weeks. :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html