Gen III wheels on Gen II

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 10:17:34 EDT

Ive got a 1992 V8 4x4 dakota that Im wanting to put wheels on, I really
want
the 15x8, and the R/T wheels would be very nice. Ive seen a picture of
red
Dakota with the RT wheels on it, but cant find it anywhere now, anyone
know
where its at on the web???? What isseues am I going to run into with
the
15x7, 15x8, or the RT wheels?? And one last question, how is wheel
backspacing measured??????

The brake line bolt on the caliper will rub the inside of the wheel when
the brake
pads are fairly new. The only thing that can be do about it is to
chamfer the
edge of the bolt so it clears the rim.
Patrick