Re: Plastic??? We don't need no stinking plastic!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 10:38:43 EDT

Well, i wasn't planning on charging anything geez.....
But i don't have pics yet, gotta get a digicam firt--that will be a while,
but i'll see about taking some after i do a little paint job on the bad boy.
The hardest part of the install after getting the steel was lifting the
plate up and under the Dak. The guy that i worked with used a little
forklift. It worked really well cause you can angle the blades, and that
helped with lining up the holes.
But i'll take some measurements, and post everything to the list early next
week. Maybe i can put in the new foglight at the same time.

The Adam Blaster