RE: Overhead Console Question

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:03:57 EDT

If you don't get it from the factory you're out of luck. The wiring harness
as an afterthought is at least $300. That's without the computer. Finding
a dealer that knows how to put it all together will be your other problem.
The Power Overhead Convenience Group is only $185 from the factory. That's
retail. Why would you do it any other way?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile