darn.. no discount on the flares =(

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 12:47:25 EDT

Well, didn't have enuf peops for a discount on the OEM flares at mopar4less,
so the price is 216 plus 10 to 15 shipping depending on where you live. I
am ordering mine next week, if anyone else wants them, :::1-800-748-2139 ext
121 , give them your truck model, year, and color.

I think another post said Koeler Dodge had them cheaper, but after shipping
it would be about the same. BTW, does Koeler have a URL? I know Koeler is
good, and lots like them, but I have never dealt with them, and these guys
responded to my email in like 5 minutes.. so I will order from them =) But
in the future........

thx for trying

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?