Re: Re:intake manifold...

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 21:49:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/2000 7:25:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com writes:

> but I'd give it to someone if I knew it may lead to the
> development of an aftermarket part??? I had intentions of modifying it to
> adapt a larger TB, but haven't had time to mess with it.

Matt,

I had the same idea.
I was thinking of trying to figure out how to modify the intake for power.
Throttle body mount...internal porting...etc...
I have a friend that works at a machine shop, so I figured it wouldn't take
much cash, just time and testing.

Let me know.
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, IB with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, loud pipes, and more on the way.