Hey, SemiHemi

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 22:47:10 EDT

L. J. Morris here, I got my '01 QC two weeks ago and drove it for the first
time yesterday, real nice ride, but it looks like DC will either be fixing
or replacing the 5spd tranny. Can not get it out of third gear easily
(very, very, notchy), more than likely a bad synchronizer. Unfortunately
with 200 miles on the OdO I really do not look forward to the Dealer tearing
apart one-half the truck to work on the tranny. Oh well *hit happens.

I only have one pic up so far at my home page <
www.alltel.net/~ljohn/DQC.htm >

Ordered everything except "auto tranny", "two-tone", and "block heater".

So far I really like it, does not handle as well as the '97 CC nor have the
stuff the '97 seems to have with the 3.92's (QC was ordered with 3.55's).
Just finished painting the fender flares and pin stripping on Wednesday, DC
mud flaps were added this morning.

Will post more as I get used to it.

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner