Re: Re: Tonneau cover choices ?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 01:23:37 EDT

thanks for the heads up.. I always thought the gen opinion was Pace.. Will
definetly check into that whent he time comes

=]

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?