Whooped a prelude

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 04:04:01 EDT

Driving down the highway tonight comming back from work, i spotted a black
prelude with flashy wheels and tip, about a 95-96? ahead of me a bit. I
sped up a little to get a closer look. I got up next to him and it was a
ricer, had stickers in the window and neon lights inside. I decided to see
if i can get any play outa him, never gone against a prelude. We cruized
next to eachother for awhile doing about 10 over. We went back and forth
and i knew something was gonna happen so i flicked off O/D. A turn and then
a hill was comming up ahead. When we got close he gunned it knowing i
couldn't take the turn at a high speed. He got about 2 cars on me but when
it went to strait road uphill a little, i floored it. Something smelt
strange in the air, musta been using nitrous? But i started closing in and
i got next to him. I looked over and took a drag off my smoke and waved to
him. He had a disguted look on his face and i continued by. As soon as i
went by he took the next exit. Max speed got up to about 85 up hill.

97'cc 2wd 5.2
gibson duals, traction bars, 3923's
8mm wires, k&n, ram air,
spring project 440