SoCal Fall Activity??

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 15:23:21 EDT

How many would be interested in a monthly get together on a Saturday at
some place like the Malibu Speed Zone. Just show off your vehicles,
have some fun on the tracks and video games?? Have dinner or a late
lunch?? Once we get going, maybe competition for track times, video
game dominance (Nascar racing!), raffle prizes, trophies... The idea is

to set up a cruise night. I am personally sick of all the Mopars going
to the Pre-72 only cruises. The newer vehicles are just as nice. Plus
we get the opportunity to have some fun together also! What do you
say????

Jim Harmon