RE: dakota convertible for sale

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 10:13:29 EDT

Oooooooohhh.... the temptation.... as we live in Ontario too... what are you
asking for in Canadian dollars? If only we weren't so broke right now. I'd
love to add that to our Dak collection, but Jason would kill me if I did.
But wait.... JASON.... I know what you can get me for my birthday :-D

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd