Interior Question

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 10:56:13 EDT

Ooooh, I just remembered a question that I meant to ask a long time ago.
The '01 trucks have the new cupholders, and manuals have only one, without
the fancy ratchets (damn you auto people, all the cupholder engineers
focused on YOUR floorboard). Anyway, I want to put a '00-ish cupholder that
extends from the middle cushion on the bench. The Quad's rear seat still
has one, but not the front. Can I just cut fabric and foam out of my seat
and put in the cupholder frame or might there be more to it? Let me know if
anyone has an ingenious solution. What's the cheapest way to get a frame
or, if necessary, center cushion?

Thanks,
Crit