Re: Black Trucks??How to polish

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 12:59:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/2000 9:09:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com writes:

<< Wash.. Wash.. Wash.. Wash.. :)

 We have found the easiest way to keep a black truck looking good is,
 don't get it dirty. Seriously though, what we do is try to wash it
 about once a week and every night I try to use a duster over it.
 Remove any bird dropings or other spots as soon as they are seen, and
 for lite cleaning or finishing touches use Meguiar's Quik Detailer
 (keep a bottle of it and a rag with us most of the time). Another
 thing is to try to wash it when the truck is cool in the shade or on
 a cloudy day and dry it off fast so water spots aren't bad. -Leslie

 You think it's hard to keep clean now wait til winter!!

    Thanks Leslie,,Got the drift...Its in a garage so that will help some ..
                    Thanks, Ted O.