Re: extended wheels

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 13:20:09 EDT

Good point. As for the driving/fog lights. I don't know why people seem to
think its ok to have them on with their headlights when there is on-coming
traffic, but not to have brights on when there is on-coming traffic.
To me either is just as annoying/dangerous and I always kill my driving lights
for oncoming cars. It all comes down to having the courtesy to blind oncoming
traffic as _little_ as is safely and legally possible. Its just simple
courtesy. Some guys want both driving and brights on; I assume for offroad use
only. But the first time some dork comes over a hill ahead of me with brights
and driving lights on I know I'm going to be cussing up a storm ..'#&$%@?!!
freakin idiot!!' etc.

But I digress...