Re: Mopar Perf. computer ecu change 318

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 00:07:29 EDT

I would at last run a 180 t-stat, I'm running a 160 in mine now and I used
to run a 160 in my old 94 dakota. I have never towed with any of my trucks,
but I can say that when they say use 91 octane, use it! I have experienced
some pinging using 89 octane unless it is below 40 degrees out. I often use
89 when I know the truck will be driven only on the highway.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph