Re: RE: Warrenty Work

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 17:40:12 EDT

Ok, thanks, I figured if it's under warrenty... oh
well. Guess the ol' dak is gunna keep the "pulls all
the way out" headlight switch. (Btw: Smack your wife
once for me... sheesh.. that could be someone else's
Dak she's opening the door into!! Train her!!) ;-)

Thanks.
Jodi

--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil>