JBA Shorty Headers Update

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 18:27:26 EDT

Next Monday, WILMA the S-Hemi will be dropped off at JBA Engineering for
fitting of shorty headers. The time span is only two weeks for testing and
fabrication. Hold your breath on the Dynojet run for results. Looking at
the current manifold, it is pretty much free flow but I will check the Dyno
specs to see the upgrade is worth it and publish the results to the list.
My next goal is the SC from Paxton. Maybe a twin Centrifuge version? I
will ask if possible and see if HP can gain (100 percent-see Twin Turbo
Porsche results for applying twins.)

By the way Preacher, apply your HEMI logo on the valve cover and it still
sticking since you mailed it to me.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA