A litlle story bout a stang and a DAK :)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 22:04:26 EDT

Well I was on my way to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert last night
when I past a mustang that was black and had yellow racing stripes. Since I
have a yellow 99 with black stripes he must have felt that we were now some
part of a club and honked at me. Well let me just tell you that I had to
clean my truck last night because both my girlfriend and I puked out the
window. Well today I got the chance to race him. I crushed his ass. To
bad he only had a 4 cylinder. Hee Hee. Well I thought everyone would be
proud. Don't worry we really didn't puke out the windows :). AND BY THE
WAY THE CONCET WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Tim
Have you raced a ford lately
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta