Re: Electric fan is in!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@nc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 21:08:19 EDT

I've found the CFM rating doesn't mean a whole lot... I run a Hayden 3710,
"rated" to cool up to 250hp(???) now I wouldn't put it on a big block, but
I've yet to have cooling problems with it (2 eastern NC summers) the only
time it comes on is when sitting at a LONG light when outside temps are
around 75 or more...