Subject: News For Shelby Dakota Owners (fwd)

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 07:58:38 EDT

Hi all,

Just a plug for Dave.....He does great work.... I had him fabricate a custom
set of CSX decals for my Convertible CSX and they are awesome... Better
than factory stuff because they have not been sitting on a shelf drying
out... He also does 86,87 GLHS 87-89 CSX 87 Shelby Lancer decals and he has
some really cool floormatts to boot...
If anyone is interested in seeing some of his work I'll be at Norwalk with
the Csx Convertible this weekend...

Catch ya later,
Tim