RE: RE: Spanked a Tundra

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:03:11 EDT

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. 30 thousand George Washington faces for a
truck that cannot even beat a R/T. I still laugh at the old advertisement
on the most powerful truck in it's class. RICE ONLY CLASS. Since it is
classified as a full size, I guess the MOPAR product can beat the little one
TOYCOMA , TOYUNDRA, and the TOYRUNNER. What next? Godzilla 3500 Tundra?
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dodge should advertised next to the Toyota saying "When you are finished
with your TOY OTA GOT YOURSELF A REAL TRUCK-DAKOTA.."
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC