RE: Hello

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:39:52 EDT

Welcome Lance,

Skid plates? Are you opting for a 4X4? Covers are available now. Snug Top
makes a locking cover called a SnugLid, ~$850 for all the options. Line-X
for the bedliner, ~$350. Extender is available through Dodge. You may want
to try to bargain that in. After the rest of the haggling, tell them to
throw in an Extender and you'll close the deal. Price of the Extender is
~$200. One thing about the Dodge Extender, the attachment of the brackets
is done using the rear tie-down bolts so no drilling is necessary. Before
you go to just any old dealer, first try http://www.autobytel.com Most of
these dealers work on invoice price. I wouldn't pay much more than ~$100
over invoice, even with a special order. You live in Hotsville so make sure
you get the Heavy Duty Cooling Package. This is a must for your type of
weather. Good luck in the buying process.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile