RE: RE: Almost spanked a mustang!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 07:53:00 EDT

Wow, sounds mean as hell man! A friend used to have a 351 powered Mustang he
sold about a month ago. He did have a 350 in it before that!!! A Chebby 350,
imagine that! Anyhow, with the 351, he ran mid 11s. Very fast. he misses it
bad and is buying a new Stang soon. He wants to get a Notchback (best stang
there is, 5.0 at least!) this time though, and he wants to work up the 5.0
instead switching to a 351 or anything. He's a really good guy, part of the
small percentage of NICE 5.0 owners!! Did I mention his dad owns a Lightning
that he drives frequently (Gen 2)?? Hehe, don't worry, a modified NATURALLY
ASPIRATED R/T his friend owns (runs 13.5 with slicks) has beaten him several
times, and he likes R/Ts too, so he doesn't care to admit it. He ran a 13.7
with his dad's Lightning at the track a week ago, I believe it ran a 13.7,
like only two or three minor mods.... Dang, I didn't realize this message
was getting so long!! I'll stop! :-)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T