Anyone looking for a Bull Bar ?

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:20:44 EDT

FYI -

Just wanted to let you 4x4 guys know that Hella stopped being the US
distributor for TJM Bull Bars back at the end of March. We still have a
bunch of their bars left in stock that we are letting go at just a
little over cost. We do not have any for the Dakota as TJM does not make
them for that application, but we do have some for Rams,
Landcruisers,Sidekicks,Grand Cherokees,Rangers,Pathfinders,
4-Runners,Exploders,Monteros,Amigos,Cherokees (regular,not Grand),Rav
4s,GM 88-98,F-150,Wranglers,Nissans,Bronco II.

We also have a few that are dented and/or scratched or are missing
hardware that we are selling for next to nothing, actually below cost.

You can see the different styles that TJM makes at their web site at :

http://www.tjmproducts.com.au/bull_bars.html

If anyone is interested in any of them, please contact me directly via
e-mail, offline.

Jack