Re: Re: RE: V-6 acceleration--HELP!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 12:22:29 EDT

I'm with you Kyle. My 95 responds great. It will bark the tires from a
dead stop, and that's with a stock V6 (mainly), 3.55 open diff., 4x4, stock
exaust, 31 x10.5 a/t's and weight of grill guard and rollbar. The only
problem I have is with the overdrive on. It's VERY sluggish between 50mph
and 65mph.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/