Re: How to hard wire accessories

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 22:20:41 EDT

easy. Run a positive wire from the scanner to the battery, with a fuse of
course, and run the negative wire to any available bolt or screw that goes
to metal. Simple =]

Get a hard wire kit for the fuzz buster. You can get them at wal mart or
kmart in the auto motive section. Run the hot to any fuse in your fuse box,
that turns on with the ignition, I use the power window one. I think I
grounded mine to the frame around the fuse box, for the fuzz buster that is.
USUALLY, you can ground the scanner to the bracket, if it has a bolt or
screw to the frame. I can take pics of mine tom if you want to see. I have
a bearcat scanner, galaxy CB and fuzz buster.

email me at craw2k@home.com

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?