MY JOINTS HURT

From: R I C K (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 00:18:17 EDT

Oh my God I think they forgot to put grease fittings on my Y2K 4x4 Dak
4.7 CC

When I had my Dakota up at the Dealer for its first and only oil change
from the {Dealer}, I told the Dealer & Mech please change the oil and
grease it 4 me, thank you.

So the Mech looks at me a little funny, ya know the Rocky (WWF) eyebrow
look, hehe,

So I didn't think of it at the time.
Sooooooo now I decide I'm gonna change the oil and grease it myself
second time around, like I did with all the other wheels I have own.

I grab the grease gun and climb underneath, I look around,
 WHAT The F__K I can't find no grease fittings..... not one fitting,
even on the drive shaft YIKES.....

Where are they?
Did Dodge cut us short somewhere?

Just a little humor, but a True story Guys & Gals,

Rick....

href="http://members.tripod.com/~MidiExploration/JUST_A_CRUISIN_DAKOTA_Y2K-index.html"><i><b>Just
href="http://members.tripod.com/~MidiExploration/Drive_My_Dakota_index64.html"><p
align=right><a