Re: 2001 Dodge Killer Bee

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 00:50:29 EDT

I have a couple of pictures of the Hotchkis Quad Cab on my Dakota site. Go
into it and go to the bottom left to the Socal Summer show. I will also
have some pics up later from the DTOA Speedzone event where the truck was
also on display.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422