Re: 2003 Nissan full size V-8 Truck

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 07:52:59 EDT

Let's be careful not to jump to conclusions. I test drove a 99 Frontier
just out of curiosity and I must say that I was VERY impressed. It had just
about every option available, with the V6 and 4x4. There's been talk lately
of our V6 dakotas have poor throttle response.....the Frontier had none. It
would get up and run. So, who knows, maybe they'll have a decent full-size
if it's got a V8. Toyota made the mistake of only offering a V6 in their
first full-size trial, the T-100 which couldn't get out of it's own way.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/