RE: What shocks??!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:24:31 EDT

>From those two choices....Bilstein. (If it were me....PROCOMP!) ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of AlexNReed
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 11:56 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: What shocks??!!

What should I go with, I am thinking of either Monroe Sensatrack or Bilstein
shocks. Keep in mind that my Dak is 2wd, 318, ext. cab with Pirelli tires,
and that I do most of my driving on road with some light off-roading every
now and again. I also like to corner hard and am a regular at
Atlanta Dragway, so what is my best bet? Real stiff or soft or in between?
Thanks for any help. What price range am I looking at?

Alex -- There is no thing as a free lunch, you always pay in some way at
some point.