RE: RE: Re: Upper Radiator Hose Question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 09:00:24 EDT

Hi Bob,
I stopped by the parts store yesterday and ask about the Grand Cherokee
hose. The only hose they showed in their book was a straight hose that also
crossed over the A/C. I know the other hose exist, but why they don't list
them is beyond me. Guess I just need to swing by the dealer and pick up a
hose there.
Rich